A nice, light refreshing dish that would work well as an alternative bruschetta topping, admittedly that was the plan until I forgot to take them out of the oven.
Heat a small wok or frying pan of rapeseed oil and leave until sizzling. Slice a small aubergine, bell pepper and a chicory along with a selection of mushrooms (I used the 70g left over from my medley), add to the oil when ready and stir for 20 minutes along with a handful of samphire, 2tbs pesto (check the ingredients, it should be milk free pesto), and a prickle of dried garlic.
- Garlic Mushroom Medley with Onions, Potato and Samphire (boatyardhouse.wordpress.com)
- Bruschette with chantarelle pesto (nami-nami.blogspot.com)
- Ratatouille (hiphostessblog.com)
- vegan roasted red pepper pesto (backtoherroots.com)
- Chili Bean Mushroom Medley (boatyardhouse.wordpress.com)
- Saving Your Basil (justrestingup.wordpress.com)