Heat 2 tbs of Rapeseed oil in a small wok or frying pan until sizzle. In the mean time chop the 2 small potatoes, half an onion and prepare 100g mushroom medley (pre-prepared, or a selection of shittake, chestnut, button and white). Fry the potatoes and turn until all sides have started to brown, add the onions and sauté until the colour begins to drain. Add the mushrooms, a handful of samphire and 2 tbs garlic paste, sauté for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked. They should be soft and tasty but still fairly crunchy.
Serve with additional samphire and a slice of bread.
Ideal for breakfast.
2 tbs of Rapeseed oil
2 small potatoes,
half an onion
100g mushroom medley
2 tbs garlic paste
- Chili Bean Mushroom Medley (boatyardhouse.wordpress.com)
- Garlic Mushrooms (boatyardhouse.wordpress.com)
- Vegan Friday: Semi-Homemade Italian Basil and Garlic Polenta with Braised Baby Carrots and Red Onions (vegontherun.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Mushroom and Chick Pea Pâté (seymourjacklin.co.uk)
- Rosemary Scalloped Potatoes (thedomesticvegan.com)
- 21 Days Vegan – Catching Up (pitmansgeneralstore.wordpress.com)
- Potato Kale Soup (girlfriday.typepad.com)