An incredibly simple side dish that I have prepared three times in the past two days, it’s just that good!
Ingredients (serves two):
8 Chestnut Mushrooms (for their nutty taste) chopped,
pinch of pepper.
Bread slice (optional)
Heat the oil and garlic paste in a small pan, add a pinch of pepper to check temperature . If the peppercorns sizzle the oil is ready for the mushrooms.
Saute the mushrooms for five minutes and serve with a slice of bread.
Any excess oil can either be poured to one side of use later or used to soak the bread slice.
- Healthy Wild Mushroom Soup (frshforce.wordpress.com)
- Sautéed mushrooms – recipe (cookingwishes.wordpress.com)
- Mushrooms on My Mind (professorvegetable.com)
- Urban Forager | Maitake Mushrooms (cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Why Mushrooms Are Important For a Vegetarian Diet (fitsugar.com)
- Vegan Friday: Tuscan Veggie Bake with Tofu (vegontherun.wordpress.com)